How Our Empowerment Sessions Work
I have taken my 20 years’ experience as a Licensed Social Worker, working with hundreds of women, children, families combined with 8 years as a wellness and fitness instructor, 15 years of world-renowned personal development, and my diverse life experience to support women just like You.
I have designed a series of 1-1 empowerment sessions where you will learn a variety of simple techniques that will give you a powerful toolbox, designed personally for you, that will help you create precious time for yourself that also works for the whole family.
Everything has been developed from doing the work myself, on an on-going basis, as a commitment to Myself, My Family and foremost, to my Daughter. She is my driving force as I continue to ask myself, What Type of Role Model Do I Want To Be for Her? Our child(ren) are a mirror reflection of ourselves.
If you have the same commitment, I will support you to take a deep, hard, authentic look at the question, how are you really doing?
- Pre-Scheduled Phone Calls,1 hr in length
- Looking at Your Life – What You’re Struggling With, Your Hidden Goals and Desires
- Exploring Your Mindset – What Gets in Your Way
- Creating Simple Actions and Steps to Move Towards Your Goals with Ease
- Partnership, Empowerment and Accountability To Manifest Your Desires
- Creating Time for YOU.
2 Reasons You Need to Take Time for Yourself:
1. Women who take time for themselves are healthier – Taking time for yourself as a woman is important so that you can be your best for yourself and for others. When we get physically healthier, when we take time for ourselves, we become mentally healthier.“
“It is so important to take time for yourself and find clarity. The most important relationship is the one you have with yourself.” – Diane Von Furstenberg, fashion designer
2. You set a good example for Yourself and others when you take care of yourself – Women who choose to take care of themselves experience more confidence in themselves and create the path of how they want to be treated.
“Love yourself enough to set boundaries. Your time and energy are precious. You get to choose how you use it. You teach people how to treat you by deciding what you will and won’t accept.”– Anna Taylor